What we use your data for? We pride ourselves to be GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.
- To provide services and information linked with your party booking and other services you have expressed an interest in.
- To gain valuable and important feedback with regards to the standards of our service and events with the sole objective of improving the quality and standards of our service and events.
- To personalise any marketing offers or promotions that you may receive from us.
- To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Kaboom!
- To be able to manage any offers in which you may have redeemed. We want our customers to be the first to hear about the latest news, offers and promotions from Kaboom!If you would like to unsubscribe at any time, please email email@example.com if you do not wish to receive information from us, you will not be able to keep up-to-date with any new product launches; promotions & offers or news that we have to offer. This may affect you from hearing about new updates in our T&C’s of any Kaboom! service or party.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and want to earn and maintain your trust. Therefore, we wish to assure you that under no circumstances would we sell any of your personal data or information to a third party.
Cookies are pieces of information stored by a web browser on your computer. Cookies are only used on the Kaboom! website to hold data from one page to another. They are not used to store personal information and most web browsers provide the option to turn off cookies. For more information on cookies, please see your web browser settings or help pages.
As a customer you have the right to correct or update your personal or event information for your party booking at any time. Please note, you will be required to provide your booking reference number and/or full name, address and occasion to ensure that we only accept amendments from an authorised person, i.e. the person who booked the party or a person authorised on behalf of the customer (the person who made the booking).
Please note proof of authorisation will be required at the time of contact. We will securely retain your personal and party booking information for as long as necessary for the purpose in which it was collected and in accordance with applicable laws of Malta.